Scott D. Hennells, CPA
Twenty-six years of public accounting experience, with extensive financial audit experience in common interest realty association, governmental and non-profit areas. Public accounting includes twenty-five tax seasons of individual and corporate income tax experience.
Firm’s information technology coordinator with responsibility for management advisory services in the electronic data processing area. Part of engagement team with municipal clients for their obtaining Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting. Firm’s audit and accounting principal.
- B.A., University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Fifth year requirement met
- FINRA Series 6 (Investment Company Products / variable life contracts Representative) and 63 (Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Limited Representative)
- Licensed for Life Insurance and Annuities
- Member of both the American and Florida Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Chairman of Naples Area Chamber of Commerce New Business Assistance. Committee, Vice Chairman to Diplomats and Co-Author of “Starting a Business in Collier County” guide
- Past President and Director of Kiwanis Club of Naples on the Gulf
- Past President and Director Everglades Astronomical Society
- Member of the Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce’s Presidents Club, Leadership class 2002/2003, Leadership Steering Committee and past member of the Ambassadors Club
- Past President of AMI’s Big Cypress Wilderness Institute